Porch conversion

stimmie

Just curious if anyone out there would have a rough estimate to convert a porch to living space. Looking to be about 60 sqft is all. 10x6. I’m curious if it would be worth doing. We could definitely use the extra space in our living room. Looking at the attached photo I’d want to wall in ten out of the fifteen feet of my porch. Leaving five feet to get to the entry door. BC20AC58-2313-4182-BEC6-0BC81D4A32AF.jpeg

Pike2350

No real clue...but I would guess 10k min. Just A rough figure. Between the exterior wall and finish, interior finish, I can't see it being much cheaper unless you did it all yourself. I assume you would try to blend the siding? The interior may require new flooring if you can't blend/match what is there already. Drywall, insulation, possibly electrical.

I also wonder if the porch is poured in a way to utilize as a floor. Does it line up well with the interior floor height? I guess it wouldn't Mayotte if youn are making it a closet or something...but if you are trying to incorporate it into an existing room that comes unto play.