post pics of your motorcycle...

SperosF150

since nobody put pics in the other one im making one stricktly for pics. heres mine...2000 suzuki sv650

postem up

im002223.jpg

im002224.jpg

june22_187.jpg

wheelie1.jpg

It's good to see you do your goofing off in a parking lot. So many people think the roads are for showing off. :rolleyes:
I'm down for a ride, it's starting to get cold so better get something planned quick.

SperosF150

crimsonride said:
It's good to see you do your goofing off in a parking lot. So many people think the roads are for showing off. :rolleyes:
I'm down for a ride, it's starting to get cold so better get something planned quick.
well lets do it this sat. im going on a cruise up to the alpine loop with some car ppl..but lets bring a bunch of bikes and have our own group

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I'm gonna ride down to Moab this Friday for thier "Bike Week". Supposed to be a trials comp, grass racing, and a bike show. We'll be there until Sunday.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I sure miss my old WR, but I want something that's able to handle roadtrips and hauling a passenger.-

gregspics7697ra.jpg

If all goes well over the next month or so, I'll be parking one of these in my garage-

DR650SEK4_blue_3333cc.jpg

I'd like to buy one that's less than 2-3 yrs old, don't want to afford a brand new one. It's a Suzuki DR650, a big, bad air-cooled thumper that's good on the road and decent in the dirt! :cool: My bro bought a BMW 650 and I want to get something that I can ride with him. Here's the model he has-

base_blue_metallic_white_aluminum_metallic.jpg

SperosF150

Greg said:
I sure miss my old WR, but I want something that's able to handle roadtrips and hauling a passenger.-

gregspics7697ra.jpg

If all goes well over the next month or so, I'll be parking one of these in my garage-

DR650SEK4_blue_3333cc.jpg

I'd like to buy one that's less than 2-3 yrs old, don't want to afford a brand new one. It's a Suzuki DR650, a big, bad air-cooled thumper that's good on the road and decent in the dirt! :cool: My bro bought a BMW 650 and I want to get something that I can ride with him. Here's the model he has-

base_blue_metallic_white_aluminum_metallic.jpg

nice. my aunt just bought on of those. allthough its not a dakar, its just the f650gs. too tall for her lol. i worked at bmw of salt lake. btw if you do get one dont take it to bmw of sl to get serviced. ill get you the place they take it. if you want i can come and check out the bike for you before you buy it

Bone Down

only picture i have on my laptop!!

i miss my 9 big time, and every spring I get that spring itch. Who knows maybe I will pick up another bike once the jeep mods are done.

I doubt it will be another bullet bike though.

bike before this one (no digital photo's) was a black and blue Katana 600 with a gsxr750r motor stuffed into it (what a sleeper that thing was).

Bike before that one was a fzr600 black and chrome.

Bike before that one as a custome painted red and gold katana 600.

Last edited:

SnwMnkys

Heres mine, 98 Suzuki TL1000R. Also have a 94 Yamaha FZR600. Hopefully will have a track bike for the new Larry Miller track that will be done this spring.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Too much rice in this thread......... :D
(the nice one, mine, is hidden. Can you tell the wife took the pic?)

Last edited:

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
the 03 big dog, the 2001 xr650r, and the 98 cr250. the cr is all thats left though. all the toys and trying to get into a house just dont add up, but man were tey fun ;)

Attachments

• 6502.jpg
    6502.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
  • bigdog.jpg
    bigdog.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

gtidrivr

SnwMnkys said:
Hopefully will have a track bike for the new Larry Miller track that will be done this spring.

You should get a track bike. I rode at the new track 2 weekends ago, all I have to say is WOW!! :eek: :eek:

It will be the nicest track I have ridden on. Compared to Laguna Seca, Willow Springs, Parumph, RFR, etc. It will rock!!

Hope to see you out there.