Potato Salad Hill Video

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
What a stupid Mo Fo....

And then he thinks he is cool,,,

I just don't understand why people just don't get it.

Wear a belt.

yotaman

Let It Snow!!!!!!
no joke. stupid needs to wear your seatbelt. it looks like stupid saved whoever is in stupid's passenger seat from falling out too.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
it still amazes me how anyone walked away from that alive.....HOW DO THE TURDS IN THE GENE POOL SHOW SUCH RESILIANCE IN THE FACE OF DANGER!!!

Everything darwin ever stated said that these morons should have been weeded out.....why....how did they survive to polute humanity with their stupidity.....how?!?

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by spencurai
it still amazes me how anyone walked away from that alive.....HOW DO THE TURDS IN THE GENE POOL SHOW SUCH RESILIANCE IN THE FACE OF DANGER!!!

Everything darwin ever stated said that these morons should have been weeded out.....why....how did they survive to polute humanity with their stupidity.....how?!?

Probably one time in his life he was smart. But you see Darwin never took into his theory smoking the Gongi and getting plastered with beer kills brain cells. All the Gongi he has smoked sent him back to the Cro Magnon time period! :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by tweakeyjeep

Probably one time in his life he was smart. But you see Darwin never took into his theory smoking the Gongi and getting plastered with beer kills brain cells. All the Gongi he has smoked sent him back to the Cro Magnon time period! :D

I am gonna call these people evolution cheaters....

JF1

It looks like something broke at the top there and he couldn't stop it from rolling back or something.
Moron.

K85k03

ya this guy was a total idiot, and he thought he was all tough. Then at the end of the day he took off with his top just laying in the back and it flew out and wacked a nice jeep and and Explorere I believe, This guy needs to learn how to use his head.

(o ya thats me in the blue **** on the right, at the start of the clip.)