Potato Salad Hill

redrock_4x4

We drove by and they said you could walk down, just couldn't drive down there.

I would assume too many vehicles?? The cops told us we could walk down when we were driving by.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I swear, that happens all the time. How dumb can people get? When we were there a few summers ago, some idiot tried to dive into the river at the base of the dam, missed the hole, and broke his neck right in front of us. He lived, but I'm guessing he's one messed up SOB.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I swear, that happens all the time. How dumb can people get? When we were there a few summers ago, some idiot tried to dive into the river at the base of the dam, missed the hole, and broke his neck right in front of us. He lived, but I'm guessing he's one messed up SOB.

That's what I heard had happened again this year......

Seth

These go to 11
That's what I heard had happened again this year......

Yep. He was under water for ~3min. Head injuries. Heavy blood loss. They resuscitated him at the scene but his pulse kept dropping. They made a human chain to get him out of the ravine and ended up transporting him to Grand Junction by air.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Yep. He was under water for ~3min. Head injuries. Heavy blood loss. They resuscitated him at the scene but his pulse kept dropping. They made a human chain to get him out of the ravine and ended up transporting him to Grand Junction by air.

Thinnin' the herd... :rolleyes: