POTATO SALLAD HILL CLEAN UP

utah340six

so may be in wrong spot but.
are we doing psh clean up this year.
think rusted spear headed the donation stuff last coupe years.
just over a month till EASTER.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Bottles and cans are easy to clean up. The thing that pisses me off more that's ALL OVER the hill the next morning are cig butts. Good hell it's nasty...

zukijames

why is charging a very bad idea ? i know we cant do it.. but i mean you go to a concert or big party and there is usually a fee.. 2349233464323 people drinking and acting like idiots sounds like a party to me.. lol

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
why is charging a very bad idea ? i know we cant do it.. but i mean you go to a concert or big party and there is usually a fee.. 2349233464323 people drinking and acting like idiots sounds like a party to me.. lol

Whoever is responsible for the money then becomes responsible for liability which requires an insurance policy that governs the activity. If there is a policy on the event then you need someone to monitor and police the activities. Does that sound like something you are interested in?

zukijames

dont the police police it now :).. they were there last year..but i get what your saying about it being a pain and stuff i just think it would cut down on the trash and by that i mean the people there

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I wish I could ticket people for littering. I picked up garbage all day this Saturday on the snakes. Even guys from RME were littering. I picked up jerky wrappers, beer bottles, etc. That is just the stuff I saw people throw out.

I second the cigarette butt comment. I don't care about smoking, but good grief is it that hard to not throw the butts on the ground.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I wish I could ticket people for littering. I picked up garbage all day this Saturday on the snakes. Even guys from RME were littering. I picked up jerky wrappers, beer bottles, etc. That is just the stuff I saw people throw out.

That's just disrespectful. Who were they?

On topic: As soon as we get the OK from the BLM and Sheriff's office we'll open up the donation page and get it going.