Powder Coating

utekrawler

I am wanting to buy a poison spyder bumper for my JK and I want to get it powder coated. Anyone had some powder coating done? Who would you recommend? What are average costs?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Armor for the win.

My thoughts on powder-coatings:
Armor Coatings was really a shining star for me. Utah has a bunch of good powder-coaters, and I've had fair results from a few different ones, but the guys at Armor really stepped up the game in quality and timing. In just a couple of days I had powder-coated factory LC wheels, lug-nuts (which required them to make a custom fixture), roof rack mounts, step deck plates, and the rear bumper top plate. This wasn't a huge order for a production-capable power-coating facility, but still they treated me like their only job. I've since been back with a handful of other small jobs for my FJ40, and jobs here in the shop, and each time the results are the same: fast, quality and affordable... three words that don't generally get used in the same sentence.

utekrawler

Looks like everyone loves Armor! Thanks for the input! I will be going to Armor once my bumper gets here so that I can say the same things as all of you!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. utekrawler give us a call and we will take care of you. Price depends a little on what color you want to go. If its a fresh new bumper and your wanting to go some kind of black or a in house color you are looking Around $180 but make sure you mention RME and get 10% off that.

utekrawler

I just want to say thank you to the guys at Armor Coatings! They did a fantastic job and I will definitely be taking my stuff to them in the Future! The bumper looks great!