Powdercoater recommendation

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Utah Powder Coating is off Center St in Orem. Marshall does a full chemical bath before coating which is awesome for corrosion protection.

cjncustoms

Armor coatings does blasting and a chemical bath before they coat. Jeff and Ryan are awesome to deal with as well and stand behind their work! Armor for the win!

Mug

PHORmerly
I'm looking to get a bumper powdercoated, can anyone recommend a good place in Utah county to get it done for a good price?

Utah Powder Coatings in Orem for the win! ;) Whatever your needs are I guess... distance or price. We do send a lot of powder out the shop and we've seen a lot of different projects. I'll admit to not being the cheapest shop in town, but then again, using the best equipment and processes takes the right amount of resources. We do our best and quality never goes to second priority.

Hey Jeff or Ryan, (if you see this thread) how long have you guys been in business? Haven't heard that name before...

Thanks guys. Marshall

kellerexpress

Utah Powder Coatings in Orem for the win! ;) Whatever your needs are I guess... distance or price. We do send a lot of powder out the shop and we've seen a lot of different projects. I'll admit to not being the cheapest shop in town, but then again, using the best equipment and processes takes the right amount of resources. We do our best and quality never goes to second priority.

Hey Jeff or Ryan, (if you see this thread) how long have you guys been in business? Haven't heard that name before...

Thanks guys. Marshall

Sent PM, thanks

kellerexpress

Just an update, ended up going with Utah powder coating since they are local and they gave me a great deal. Plus i dont make it to salt lake area very often. Dropped my bumper off yesterday, can't wait to see it finished.

Last edited: