Power Ball polisher attachment

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
I was wondering if any body has used one of these to polish there wheels or anyhting else. They seem like they may work but they also seem like they could be one of those fancy gagets that dont work.

What are your thoughts or experinces?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
My thoughts would be that they would not be able to get into the edges of whatever wheel you were cleaning. I know Chip Foose is in the commercial, but I wouldn't ever buy one.

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
I have used one, it works alright it just depends on the wheel style, the condition of the wheels, and how tight the grooves or holes are.
I dont ever use it anymore, in fact I think I gave it away.

IMHO nothing beats Windex, microfiber towel, and elbow grease to clean them, then Mother polish, microfiber towel, and a little elbow grease to polish them up. Takes more time, but in the long run anything worth doing right takes time.

78mitsu

I have the big one and the small one, use the mothers mag wheel polish even for chrome they work great

--> piece of advice, they say machine washable don't let the Mrs. find them in the washer.

wildkid

...Jeepless...
Love the bigger one, need the little one for those hard-to-reach places:D

Also, don't use windex, the ammonia isn't so good on the finishes;)

Col Mustard

Thumbs up!

I was afraid to try them just because it looked too easy and the price but after I got them, I found out they work great! I have the large and small and I use the small one most often. They are a little pricey but do work. They work best when you clean them after each use. I soak them in dish soap and rinse until they return red. They won't take out pitting but do get into tight places. I was also surprised how well they hold up. I thought being foam that they would tear easy but they don't.

Craig S

Commando
I was wondering if any body has used one of these to polish there wheels or anyhting else. They seem like they may work but they also seem like they could be one of those fancy gagets that dont work.

What are your thoughts or experinces?

The mini Powerball does my wheels just great with a drill. They are aluminum MT Classic II wheels and I use the mothers aluminum polish with the mini powerball to make them look new again. Wash the powerball off when your done. I like the handle on the mini.

kent l

Get the mini

I have both,the mini Is much better it turns faster. The big one is ok on flat surfaces but the mini kicks butt. They work great on aloy wheels with mothers mag polish