Power Tank Mounting Hardware

notajeep

Just me
I'm sure that any of the off-road shops can get it. I just made my own with a little bit of sheet metal.
Used a vise to make the 90 deg bends so I can clamp it tight with the 2 bolts and then just bent it around the tank. I used some weather stripping on the inside so that I don't beat up the tank and then attached it to the shelf and to the side of the flatbed. Really sturdy, and so far I have had zero problems with it. :)
Maybe another hole for a padlock though??

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 13

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
Give me a call. I am a Power Tank dealer and can get them in two days-I don't have any in stock right now but am placing an order with Adam today so i can probably get the shipping covered on your bracket. Call me if I can help!

Matt Holm
Outer Limit Motorsports
801-972-2811

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Most of the ones you see are really just fire extinguisher holders.....the HD kind for bigger extinguishers. I got mine at Associated Fire Protection (I think that's the place), guys name is Torbert. Nice guy.

EZ

rrefx

Sorry guys, yeah, some good advice there. Thank you! I get all my tanks filled at humphries welding in American Fork, they've always been good to me. I'm actually just gonna buy one this time, just don't have time to build it how I want it.

RYan