Price 9/20/08

Stripingears

I have heard to much about Judgement day to not go try it. Or any other trail out there would be great.
There's one problem I have no idea were its at. So if somebody know where it is and wants to go lets go.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I have heard to much about Judgement day to not go try it. Or any other trail out there would be great.
There's one problem I have no idea were its at. So if somebody know where it is and wants to go lets go.

Doubt I can make that trip, but if you don't find anybody to show you where it is I can get you directions and a map.

hillbillysteve

LET GO OF REMOTE CONTROL!
I would like to go , but I'm saving for a Moab trip!!! If that falls through I'll let you know, because I would like to hit that trail also. So far I've been on diff hanger and pinnacle 2, and they were AWSOME !!!!

great scott

Right next door to Judgment Day you have a few good trails including Diff Hanger, Lower Diff Hanger, and Gremlin. Then Curse Canyon, Dead Mans, and Allrads, are all with in 3 miles or so. I almost forgot about Cordingly Canyon and Straight Canyon.

Last edited:

Stripingears

We are going to moab 9/26 The first of Oct we are camping at the Sand
dunes with some other friends we have done that for years now cant break the tradition.

Stripingears

Right next door to Judgment Day you have a few good trails including Diff Hanger, Lower Diff Hanger, and Gremlin. Then Curse Canyon, Dead Mans, and Allrads, are all with in 3 miles or so. I almost forgot about Cordingly Canyon and Straight Canyon.

Lets do them all. Or what ever time we have.

suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
I'd like to go but like you I have no idea where any of the trails north of Price are. Anyone up to pointing us in the right direction/joining up?

Stripingears

We are meeting at the Spainsh Fork Kmart at 9:00 Not sure what trail we are doing first it doesnt really matter to me. Great Scott if you want to go with us in the morning we can do what works best for you.