Price Oct 3rd-5th

193kyle

Change of plans!! Couldn't get everyone rounded up for Price, so looks like we're going to hit up little moab on friday afternoon and camp out and then run the snakes saturday morning. Supposedly, LHM motorsports park is opening their rockcrawling park to the public on saturday so we are gonna try to hit that up too. Let us know if you'd like to meet up.

Last edited:

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I would be willing to meet up with you guys and show you to trail heads... the trails you listed are easily accessible by my subi (jeeps down) so I can show you to them... I walked and cleaned Judgement Day on saturday and I must admit it has changed a lot over the last month. It's definantly at its 5 rating. I talked to a group that went through, or tried to a couple weekends ago and it sounded like everyone had problems and broke parts. (3 chromolly axles on one toyota alone).

If you need someone to show you around give me a call. I've been super busy lately and havent been able to spend much time checking RME so it might be best to call me.

435-650-1653

Jeremy

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I walked and cleaned Judgement Day on saturday and I must admit it has changed a lot over the last month. It's definantly at its 5 rating. I talked to a group that went through, or tried to a couple weekends ago and it sounded like everyone had problems and broke parts. (3 chromolly axles on one toyota alone).

I have to disagree - it used to be way harder about 2 years ago. The only difficult part is the second gate, but even there the scary hole has been filled in and you can take a few different lines at it. Before it was only 1 line on the high left and you had to chance rolling into a big hole.

After that, it's all filled in an a walk in the park. The biggest boulders are moved, missing, or buried.

But again, the beauty of this trail is that it will always change depending on weather conditions. That's what makes it exciting, in my opinion. :cool: