Price wheeln this weekend!

notajeep

Just me
If I left Moab a day or two early, anyone interested in doing a little wheeln in Price. I stiill have a score to settle with judgement day.-_-

pkrfctr

notajeep how long did it take you to get that cherokee outa there? i may be can make it saturday, but not up to judgement day. maybe run pinnacle after you beat judgement day?

notajeep

Just me
That would work for me.
As for the xj, we actually made pretty good time, maybe 30 minutes longer than normal....
The buggy towed it out much better than I expected.

Dixon

Quinn and me are looking to go wheeling this saturday ( march 29). For some reason I though this trip went off last saturday and was feeling bad I missed it. We did run lower diff last friday and there wasn't much snow left, so all the trails should be in good shape North of Price.

We were thinking of Steel Horse but we're open for any thing. We did run pinnicale last monday with RP and Delbert to recover RP's jeep that he had broken a axle in it and left it in the canyon over night.

Are we meeting at Gas and Go???

great scott

There is a Chevron on the west end of town, that has a Burger King inside. The Gas n Go is just over the hill from that. Sounds like you know the Chevron? So lets meet there? Now what time? Mornings (9-10ish) are better for me but that is just a preference thing and any time will be OK on my side, just let me know and I will make it. What trail, all of the above are cool with me? Wow so many questions and so few answers, kinda sounds like my life :rofl:.

Last edited:

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Sounds like this is going to be a good time. I'm going to try to make it... I'll have to ride with someone if we are doing one of the harder trails, Scott/Dixon? The lift for my jeep wont be here till April 8th :-\ but I would like to tag along...

great scott

Sounds like this is going to be a good time. I'm going to try to make it... I'll have to ride with someone if we are doing one of the harder trails, Scott/Dixon? The lift for my jeep wont be here till April 8th :-\ but I would like to tag along...

I have a seat or 2 or 3 or,, lets just cut to the chase I have 5 open. The fam is staying home this time around. It dose sounds like my dad is going to bring his buggy along though.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I really want to go... but I'd have to drive down in the morning.

If I don't see you guys at Chevron in the morning have fun! :)

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I have a seat or 2 or 3 or,, lets just cut to the chase I have 5 open. The fam is staying home this time around. It dose sounds like my dad is going to bring his buggy along though.

Cool deal! well this time i would be thankful if you didn't throw my camera case, my drink, your drink, and duct tape out in the snow ;)...

So, what trail are we running? I'd like to get the word around to a few other guys that may be interested...

wydej

LJSean
I am somewhat new to the forum and would love to tag along I don't Know if my jeep could do judgement day but I would love to drive pinicle or steel horse. I would be driving saturday mourning from slc but could make it to the chevron between 9 and 10, could I join you all?

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I am somewhat new to the forum and would love to tag along I don't Know if my jeep could do judgement day but I would love to drive pinicle or steel horse. I would be driving saturday mourning from slc but could make it to the chevron between 9 and 10, could I join you all?

You bet you can join us, everyone is welcome. We will have to see what trail we decide to run, then you can decide how far in you want to go... I literally watched a Jeep w/35in tires, locked front/rear, with a winch, get through judgment day... you can't be afraid of using your skid plates and the skinny pedal on the right.

Last I talked to scott, we are shooting for meeting about 9:30. You can give me a call and let me know where your at: 435-650-1653

notajeep said:
Looks like I can't make it.
I busted a 35 spline cromo outer today on Rocker knocker.

DUDE! :busted: Were going without you

notajeep

Just me
You bet you can join us, everyone is welcome. We will have to see what trail we decide to run, then you can decide how far in you want to go... I literally watched a Jeep w/35in tires, locked front/rear, with a winch, get through judgment day... you can't be afraid of using your skid plates and the skinny pedal on the right.

Last I talked to scott, we are shooting for meeting about 9:30. You can give me a call and let me know where your at: 435-650-1653

DUDE! :busted: Were going without you

I would expect nothing less! -_-
I would go without you.:rofl: