Prison Break

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Supposing I wanted to take one of those files and make a DVD from it... How would I do it? The programs I have to create a DVD will not recognize that file type. I can play it on my computer using the VLC media player, but I can't create a DVD, or convert it to a file type that i can create a DVD from. :confused:

Caleb

just in case any one was wondering I am pushing my bandwidth limits (2TB) so I have throttled the bandwidth on my site. If I just let it go at the rate I was going my bill would have been an estimated $400 for the month :eek: :rofl: So the newest one is there and so are all the others and they'll be back but it will take a couple days to get more bandwidth :p

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
just in case any one was wondering I am pushing my bandwidth limits (2TB) so I have throttled the bandwidth on my site. If I just let it go at the rate I was going my bill would have been an estimated $400 for the month :eek: :rofl: So the newest one is there and so are all the others and they'll be back but it will take a couple days to get more bandwidth :p

:rofl: Where else have you been sharing? -_- We bought a nex Tivo yesterday, so I won't need to download too many more. I've seen the first four episodes now. Looking forward to the rest.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
:rofl: Where else have you been sharing? -_- We bought a nex Tivo yesterday, so I won't need to download too many more. I've seen the first four episodes now. Looking forward to the rest.

Just come download 'em from my lappy over the network. (or I can bring lappy over if you don't have anything portable currently) That way you won't use up any more of those 2 terabytes. ;)

Caleb

I haven't posted it anywhere else but there are a bunch of places that have apparently found it :D...also I re-uploaded the first Season so they are re-packaged as four episodes per download like the DVD is ;) so that took several GBs of my bandwidth. If it become too much of a problem I'll start blocking ;)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Just come download 'em from my lappy over the network. (or I can bring lappy over if you don't have anything portable currently) That way you won't use up any more of those 2 terabytes. ;)

Caleb already hooked me up. Thanks though! :) We're through the first 8 episodes.