Pritchet Canyon

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Herzog,
Great photos. Did you make it over the rockpile??

I can't believe you had a strap on rocker knocker!! Its not that bad!!!!

just kidding, I wish I would have had a strap the day I did it, although it turned out I didn't need the strap anyway. Its plenty scary.

jd

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by BlackSheep
Herzog,
Great photos. Did you make it over the rockpile??

I can't believe you had a strap on rocker knocker!! Its not that bad!!!!

just kidding, I wish I would have had a strap the day I did it, although it turned out I didn't need the strap anyway. Its plenty scary.

jd

I only had Tanner on the other end of it because I was getting really tipsy at the angle I was taking it. Evidently that line worked really well and I didn't even need him to be pulling on the strap. It seems to pull your right back up just as you feel like you are going over. It was a lot of fun.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg
Cool pics, Shane. Looks like you handled Rocker Knocker fairly well. Pritchett is always fun!

There was a line of people there before we got to try it out. None of the people we watched got up it, they went around to the bypass. Tanner tried it next, but blew a front u-joint. Then I tried it out and got up it on the third try with my friend hanging on to a strap just in case. I was lifting my rear tire off the ground at certain points and slid into rocker knocker. It was entertaining. After I got up it, we changed his u-joint and had lunch then finished out the trail.

I can't wait to run it again. Very good trail.