Pro Access Rally Flyer

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Well it's here! Attatched is the flyer for the rally on the 29th. Print out as many as you want, plaster them everywhere. Give them to everyone. Lets get as many people there as possible!

harkinoff

something to do...
I'll try to make it, depends on how I feel after my surgery on the 27th... Are you all bringing your rigs? or just ropes and a rifle stock... oh and signs of course:D

P

pokeyYJ

Hey man I will be there, yes I am taking my YJ (I have nothing else to drive!)

I have tried to get some of the people that I know to go so we will see how it goes. But if there are only a few of us I think that we need to get megaphones so we can chant our slogans louder than the greenies!:D

I'd be there if I wasn't 2,500 freaking miles away. Maybe I'll host my own little pro access rally here.

Jacobsens' Utah Pro Access Rally (in Florida).

Attendance:1

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by harkinoff

I guessing their isn't too many people that give a fawk about this TREE HUGGER situation? by the response of these threads...

Just because we don't post it doesn't mean we're not coming.....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by WayneXJ

Just because we don't post it doesn't mean we're not coming.....

No kidding... I've posted several times in other threads about showing up. Check the sig:

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by Herzog

No kidding... I've posted several times in other threads about showing up. Check the sig:

oh I seen your posts, I'm not fawking blind, did I mention any names? I see meaningless threads on this forem that get all kinds of response, but this one hasn't is all I'm saying. I'm just as guilty as the next guy about posting, attending, getting involved with important issues as this one....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by harkinoff

oh I seen your posts, I'm not fawking blind, did I mention any names? I see meaningless threads on this forem that get all kinds of response, but this one hasn't is all I'm saying. I'm just as guilty as the next guy about posting, attending, getting involved with important issues as this one....

Not once did I assume that you were blind. ;)

I just chimed in about how many times we've had a "who's attending the rally" thread. I was also pointing out that I have advertisement in my signature, as do a few of the other mods. I wasn't directing my response right toward you. I'm glad you are concerned though! We need more people like you. :cool: