Pro Rock dates

Nixter

on the road again...
Where can I get info on this? I went to sportsintherough, but it's not updated, at least I couldn't see it. Anyone know how to find out dates, etc?? Had someone ask me.

rockraven

Yes, Talked to Heidi she said she would remind Bob. But there were several calls that we had issues with and the marshall wasn't really interested in looking for the truth. Tracks in the sand tell the story but the only thing the judge and John the marshall were interested in doing was jumping in the middle of the tracks so we couldn't prove it. #2 We had a clean run no backs or anything and the judge walks up and said we have 7 stops! he didn't count or say stop 1 time.
Later found out he was friends with 2 other competitors who some how had the highest scores on his courses both days. Hmmm. #3 then a judge tells us the right side was the bonus gate and it was much harder than the left side and no one had tried it Oh yea the numbers were missing on the cones. we ran the course then he tells us we didn't take the bonus route before we had said anything about the bonus line. WTF. Even after all this we finished 4th. The event was ran well. The superstock class is good and Phil's courses were great as usual but the judges were the worst I've seen. I'm not saying all of them, most were very good and counted loud and I also know these are volunteers and don't work for Po rock but The marshall should be interested in the truth and making sure everything is fair. If they don't pay I'll never do another Po rock event.
I hear good things about UROC maybe they're back on track. And the Avalanche Rock Race was the most fun I've had at an event. but I've got to say all this comp stuff isn't as important as I thought it was last year. Bill I read your post and commend your efforts.