progress pics and new toys

BronkoRob

well here is how the truck is coming along. got a few presents in the mail a few weeks ago and i can finally drive it...until yesterday. carb took a dump. everything new doesnt play well with everything old.

Attachments

• Bronco 25.jpg
    Bronco 25.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Bronco 18.jpg
    Bronco 18.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 14

BronkoRob

few more. got a new set of polyperformace BBCS shocks. we'll see how they work out. they are NICE! i finally got an art carr after months of debating....i cant believe i ever had or thought about anything else. this thing means business. and i finally got some doors.

Attachments

• Bronco 11.jpg
    Bronco 11.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Bronco 71.jpg
    Bronco 71.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Bronco 55.jpg
    Bronco 55.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 46

BURB-STYLE

WhiTe tRash whEEling
Fred looks like he is ready to go make love to the rocks.

How's your project coming mike? (the narrowed box bronco, i bought your tires)

mswasey

Bronco Molester
It's coming along....although slowly! I don't want to highjack this thread so I will post some pics on the Technical Talk.

How's your project coming mike? (the narrowed box bronco, i bought your tires)[/QUOTE]

MattL

Do you really need the step ladder to get in?

Looks good. I like the thought of uniqe vehicles. What year is your bronco.. what is the specs?

MattL

oh yeah.. was this a bronco with a ranger cab? I think i remember a thread about it.

So specs please and still it looks good.

95jeepgrndchke

miatre said:
oh yeah.. was this a bronco with a ranger cab? I think i remember a thread about it.

So specs please and still it looks good.
I see now, I was wondering about the front coils spring susp. looking like factory brackets on the frame.

BronkoRob

yes its a bronco....yes its a ranger... it is a 73 bronco frame and running gear with an 88 ranger cab on it. still have to make a flatbed but its on the list.
stock 302/c4/d20 9 inch with 4.56s and a spool with 31 spline axles. front is a d44 soon to have 4.56s detroit, warns and ctms. rear spring are stock 3.5" lift springs, the front is 3.5 deaver coils. f250 shock towersfront and inboard rear. everything else is off of all kinds of other vehicles. the junkyard is my friend. and for all you hardcore bronco fanatics out there...the body was to trashed for me to fix in a decent time, since i am leaving in june to join the navy, i only had 9 months to do this. and NO i did not cut it into tiny pieces and throw away i sold it to someone who is willing to take the time to restore it. well thats about it for now. ill keep posting pics as i take them