Project parts

Lavacrawler

93 YJ tub and frame, has hood and grill also. Dash and tilt steering column and some other interior parts also available. Rear section of frame has been modified for a linked rear suspension. Interior is painted with bed liner. Tub comes with a pair of steel comp cut crusher corners. Have title. $900.00 OBO. Pair of 1-ton axles. Front Dodge dana 60 5.13 gears, detroit locker, HD 35 spline outer shafts, crossover steering. Rear GM 14 bolt, 5.13 gears, detroit locker, disk break conversion, ubolt eliminator kit. AXLES SOLD. Passanger side drop Chevy 241 transfercase comes with new in the box JB conversions Slip Yoke Eliminator kit. $350.00. 700R4 out of an 85 chevy, just over 39,000 miles on rebuild, been sitting for a couple years, $200.00. Two Chevy 350's, both ran good when pulled, orange one was developing a flat spot in the CAM though. $350.00 for the pair. http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/pts/2509718483.html

Manual trans & T-case from 84 1-ton chevy, both shifted and worked great, shifter gone $150.00. Pair of shorty headers $50.00. Break booster out of 84 1-ton chevy $25.00. http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/pts/2509676344.html

All prices are OBO. Located in Rigby, Idaho.
Thanks Cory

Last edited:

zukijames

Didn't get a text but haven't had service tell now..

Do you want a money order for the axles? Should have cell service tomorrow evening let's work some thing out

zukijames

Are they dually axles, king pin? What kind of shape arey they ..my girlfriend wants them just making sure there what were looking for

Last edited:

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Are the engines runable or are they going to need to be rebuilt? Does the one with a flat cam have anything else wrong? Im interested in them, Wheres Rigby?

Lavacrawler

They are single rear wheel & they're in great shape. My friend I bought them from only put a couple hundred miles on them after we finished his truck. Its a kingpin dodge front. Whats great about the dodge front is its about 2" narrower then the Chevy 60. Which makes it the same width as the 14 bolt. I got a set of high steer arms I'll throw in with them. They currently have crossover on now.

Lavacrawler

James. A money order is fine. I've been slammed all evening with guys coming over getting parts. I'll get a hold of ya tomorrow evening and we can figure out the details. I took some more pics tonight also.

Lavacrawler

Robert. One is runable. We drove the truck in and pulled the motor. It has an after market HEI distributer and intake. Also an Edlebrock carb. The other one should just need the cam and a good cleaning. It has sat in storage for a year or so with no dist. Sparkplugs or carb. Also Rigby is just north of Idaho falls.

Lavacrawler

Sorry everyone if I'm slow with postings. My kids took out the computer a few.weeks ago so I have to try doing everything from my phone.if anyone wants more pics get me your # and I can send ya a pic message. Thanks
Cory