For Sale - Best Offer Project Spartan 2012 JKU Sport S

2012 JKU 23k miles, this Jeep has almost every convenience to make it a rubicon, with in cab controlled electronic front and rear lockers produced in the USA by OX Offroad, Front warn bumper and rear bestop highrock rear bumper and tire carrier. Like new front axle swap to a Dynatrac ProRock 44, which is twice as strong as a Rubicon 44 front. This beast is Ready to go. Below is an itemized list of mods and estimated USED prices, obviously you aren't going to pay new prices for used mods. If you add up everything I have into this rig it is almost $40K between mods and the cost of the rig. She is a great driver and I love it dearly, but I am trying to tighten my belt financially so my loss is your reward.

Custom leather seats $1k
Warn Elite Series front warn bumper $500
lights(trucklites, and rigid duallys and lightbar) $600
Bestop Highrock rear bumper and tire carrier $500
5xGoodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar 37x12.50x17 90% tread life left or more mounted on mb wheels $1800
Regear to 4.88 preformed professionally at The Edge Automotive in Engelwood $300
OX lockers front and rear with electronic in cab actuation $1800
ProRock 44 front axle $1800
Chromoly shafts front and rear $400
Rock Krawler 3.5" springs and teraflex shocks $400
Terflex draglink flip kit and frame brace $300,for enhanced steering and reduced roll
Rock Krawler tie rod $100
Bushwacker fender flat flares $300
Ace rock rails with rubi rails $200
Standard Unlimited Hardtop
Bestop cable style bikini top $300 and duster deck cover.
JKS quick disconnects, for disconnecting your front sway bar quickly and easily for great flex on the trail
Teraflex HD Track bar
All axle, gear, and locker work was done at the Edge Automotive. All other values listed are prices valued used for parts. That's 10 grand in parts again at used values.

Disclosure,
this is a trail rig/daily driver. No carpet in this beast at the moment. It does have all weather floor mats. She runs very well, but buyer should be advised that most warranty items will be void due to the extensive mods. Email me or text me 719-629-8929 with questions or offers. I can also include the Smittybilt winch 8K with synthetic line, but it is non operational at the moment, it needs new power cables and a new controller. I also have a full set of Teraflex flex arms I can throw in too.jeep 7.jpgjeep 8.jpgjeep 1.jpgjeep 3.jpgjeep 4.jpgjeep 5.jpgjeep 6.jpg