Project Toyota Crusher

snowboard3r411

haha its ok guys i like to mess around to and i would perfer it to be like this insted of priate where everyone has the pantys in a bundle and think there rich ass holes :rofl:

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
haha its ok guys i like to mess around to and i would perfer it to be like this insted of priate where everyone has the pantys in a bundle and think there rich ass holes :rofl:

Yeah, no doubt! most guys on here like to have a little fun & are not up-tight like guys on pirate.
nice rig & welcome!

PS puh puh please dont krush my little yota :eek:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
haha i couldnt find it either must of lost it on the way home:rofl:

you should add a body lift so it's easier to see :D

i don't mind the whole jeep vs toyota deal (i said jeep first cause it's clearly the better of the two:p) as long as it's all in good fun. a little competition between friends makes things a lot more fun, hell my friends and i try to out-do eachother and we all have jeeps.

i probably wouldn't have named anything with a dana30 "crusher" but hey that's just me :rofl:

i totally have a dana30 btw

snowboard3r411

you should add a body lift so it's easier to see :D

i don't mind the whole jeep vs toyota deal (i said jeep first cause it's clearly the better of the two:p) as long as it's all in good fun. a little competition between friends makes things a lot more fun, hell my friends and i try to out-do eachother and we all have jeeps.

i probably wouldn't have named anything with a dana30 "crusher" but hey that's just me :rofl:

i totally have a dana30 btw
oh but shes a built dana 30 haha

zukijames

and plus he never said what kinda toyotas he was crushing.. maybe help with confusion you could name it.... prius crusher.. :) when you coming to moab.. or towing me to junction lol

snowboard3r411

and plus he never said what kinda toyotas he was crushing.. maybe help with confusion you could name it.... prius crusher.. :) when you coming to moab.. or towing me to junction lol
haha well see how work plays out the next month or to and work something out. you know all the trails in moab??

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
I like the build but what are your plans for the near future. For some weird reason i have always like Cherokees despite my best judgment....hahaha hey where are you located? maybe we can go hit some trails before it gets too snowy

snowboard3r411

only plans i have is 37's and 1tons, and after that look into 4.6stroker options. im also wanting to run a hybrid exo cage along the top of the roof. and im in grand junction

snowboard3r411

eh well see i can run 37s just fine on my set up now i just cant get throttle happy with lockers front and rear i dont think it would be to much of a problem and dont plan on running anything serious in the mean time

N-Smooth

lol you jeeep guys are nuts running 37s on dana 30s lol

none of this "you guys" stuff!
i am nervous about 33s on mine and it isn't even locked. i carry spare shafts too. but with 37s i'd probably carry an extra housing, like a 44 or a 60 :rofl:

snowboard3r411

none of this "you guys" stuff!
i am nervous about 33s on mine and it isn't even locked. i carry spare shafts too. but with 37s i'd probably carry an extra housing, like a 44 or a 60 :rofl:
haha i wheeled the piss out of my last cherokee on 35's with a dana 30 and never had any issues, with 33's i would not even worry at all lol. but this 30 is built enough to handle 37's while taking it easy till i get me some axles

N-Smooth

haha i wheeled the piss out of my last cherokee on 35's with a dana 30 and never had any issues, with 33's i would not even worry at all lol. but this 30 is built enough to handle 37's while taking it easy till i get me some axles

yeah the only problem is everyone's opinion on what "wheeling the piss out of" means is different. built-smilt, they have teeeny tiny ujoints and adorable children's-toy sized shafts. don't get me wrong though, i wish you luck

edit: and since you have a lunchbox locker that is even more sketchy, the stock carriers are weak. sure the solid diff cover helps keep the whole diff together... but yeah

Last edited:

zukijames

lol see its not all just about wheeling the piss out of it.. was your old jeep locked.. you could get bound up somewhere and pop but on the other note if your just going to the mall and running mild trails you might be fine for 20 years on that axle.. i have noticed your trying hard to find tons and i think thats a very good idea.. i dont know a whole lot about the unibody and tons stuff though but im sure you've done your homework

snowboard3r411

ya im trying to get 1 tons bad lol im a vivid cherokee forum and naxja member and have seen it all and read eveything out the swaps so i know how to do it and all just getting decent axles at a good price is hard lol. and yes it well be mild trails till the tons come in. also all my inside axles parts are all upgraded so it dont have the tiny u joints and shitty shafts.