Projects???

dep

I learned off the pirate link and it really works well and makes it easy. I started by wasting some material and making some bends to get a feel or it. I also made some bends at comon angles, 45, 90 etc and use them all the time to hold up against projects cause now I wing it like carl :eek: Is that a good thing or bad? :D :D

chadschoon

what is the best way you guys have mounted these to the floor? I need it to be removable but don't want huge lag bolts sticking through the concrete, any idea?

chadschoon

how much room am I going to need? Im thinking of just mounting it in the middle of my garage so that I have the room

kruzr69

I mounted mine so the garage door just missed it when it closed, and in the middle of the opening. I wouldn't mount it directly in the middle unless your garage is huge. You might have to make some bends out at the end of the tube and still have 18' coming out the other end of the bender. I just have my door open when i bend anything.
My cage was the first thing i made after i bent a 90 to use as a pattern for layout.
Tony