propane fill stations in moab?? help....

84bluetoyota

el josho
so i just converted my toyota to run on propane. i love it, and im going to moab this weekend and have no idea how mamy fill stations are down there, and where they are. i was hoping some of you guys would help me out. i need to know if i need several extra tanks or not. any help would be great, thanks guys..

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
There is a campground somewhere in town that does rv's. Then a gas station on the outskirts close to closer to BFE where I has filled my old propaned samurai before. I think its a shell station

TimB

Homesick
Canyonlands CG next to the Red Stone inn sells propane.

I ran propane years ago but quit because it was hard to find sometimes. My jeep was driven not trailered though so that made it worse. I ran out in Ouray once and had to use 20# bbq bottles to get home. Evidently Colorado had some rule about being able to fill bottles and RV's but not motor fuel and the dude would not fill me.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I filled my at the RV repair place. Its just past Moab Brewery on the same side of the road. I tried to fill at the GS on the outskirts on the way to BFE but they would not fill it at night.

There is actually 2 gas stations that have it but neither will fill after the sun goes down. I just filled up on the way to the trail.

DToy

Yep, the RV/trailer repair place across from the Chevron station is a good place to fill up, but they're not open after 5:00pm or so.