Property Management

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Anyone have any experience with some companies up here? I'm looking into "Froerer" or" Real Property Management"

Looking to move out of the area and rent my house out, just won't be able to take care of it in person.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I'm a roofing contractor and have done a lot of work for different property management companies. Choose wisely! There is a big differenct between a good, effecient one, and a bad one! I was taken for around $100k by one of the bad ones, and that incident screwed over LOTS of homeowners at the same time! I'd try and get a few numbers, if possible, of some of the homeowners that are using the companies you're considering and ask them how they've liked them. just my .02

rondo

rondo
It was in 2003 that a friend of mine used a property management company to rent his condo in Park City while he was deployed in the army. They rented it to tourists etc but they stole ALL his money. I don't recall their name but it's buyer beware.

rollover

Talk to a real estate company or two up in your area as well as some of the banks.

They would have a better idea as to who you could trust. The Larger the firm the better your chances.

JM2C

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well, real property management gave me a couple people to talk to who like their services, and I've talked to a trusted real estate agent of mine who has had good experiences with froerer but that's why I posted on here to just see if anyone else had good things to say or other companies to recommend.