Props to Creasy Offroad

Ken

Hey I just wanted to give a shout out to one of the little guys that operates locally here in salt lake. Recently I had the pleasure of shredding 9 teeth on my ring going up potato salad at EJS. Lets just say the trip back home was interesting. Anyways Creasy had hooked me up a couple years back with my rockkrawler setup and I decided to see if he could help me out again with a gear install.

We setup a time to bring in the jeep and I must say that Scott gave me an awesome deal without raping my wallet. He even ran around town getting some needed parts and returned the jeep to me in a timely manner. Everyone at Creasy offroad are friendly approachable guys that tell you like it is straight up and they prove it in their product, and customer service.

I would also like to thank Danny for helping me with some electrical issues on the jeep. It was great to deal with some guys that don't give you the high and mighty attitude that a lot of the other big shops around here do sadly.

I am extremely happy with the gears and they have performed flawlessly. Thanks guys you have some great customer retention, and if anyone wants to know a great place to go to get anything done on your rigs, Creasy Offroad has my vote! :D