Providence Canyon April 9th or 10th

TkMeHomePlease

Can meet at mt house if you guys want, what ever works for people. The playground as I call it is right out side of a canyon up here forgot what its called. I'm sure will be alot of mud but still can be fun.

spencevans

Overlander
I would go, but the snow is so discouraging on this one. I would imagine it has snowed 18-24 inches at the quarry over the last 3 days. I think I will cut my losses and go to baby animal days with the kids.

bamacpl

If we waited till nxt weekend would more ppl come? I'd like to be able to at least get to the rock quarry! It's suppesed to snow all day & night....& all day tomorrow!

Toad

Isnt every thing around green canyon private property with no trespassing signs?

You might be best to wait a couple of weeks to even think about the quarry.

Toad

Just got back from Prov. I only made it about 1 mile past the snow shed. The snow is very wet with a nice layer of ice underneath. I spun out and slid sidways in the road. Had to winch it out. I am sure if you had more motivation than I had you could make it further. There was about 8 inches fresh snow were I was at.

TkMeHomePlease

Guess people backing out , I'll shoot up there today and check it out
. Where I go up green canyon I have not seen any no trespassing signs. I'll l let ya guys know probally take some pics .

TkMeHomePlease

Well was on the way up to the canyon and blew a brake line sorry bamacpl. I feel bad, but at least it didnt happen when i was going faster. But just looked and guess can take the lines off the tracker that i got. that saves me some $$ cause replacement lines are $30+. I

If you guys are still wanting to go next weekend let me know i should have the lines swapped by then.

bamacpl

No problem.....crap like that happens! Good thing it wasn't @ the red light!

We made it easily to the quarry but saw nothing except snowmobiles! haha! There was too much snow to play around, se we just turned around & went home! We'll definately do it again once it thaws out!

bamacpl

The snow was real heavy & packed! I think thats the only reason I made it that far......there was 4' of packed snow on the road!