Providence Canyon closed.

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
Move South

I just got of the phone with the Logan Ranger District and they WILL be continuing the grading all the way to Logan Peak next year. :mad: Apparently there was a public hearing on it. I didn't know about, did anyone else?

The person I spoke with said Millville is probably next. I'm about ready to sell my Toyota and give up.

Just move south. Say St George Area. Then you can watch it all be turned into wilderness with roads!

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I am seriously tempted to start a vigilante wheeler group and wreck these rigs that are wrecking the hills.

mr b

grading

I kinda thought that when the FS pretty much paves over trails like millville! It allows anyone with a Geo metro to access the back country. So with the ease of driving to the market, the lack of respect grows beyond belief! The FS is kinda diggin their own grave in a way! Seems to me that the FS has way to much money as well! And way to many made up jobs. I know that eveyone that has enjoyed the hills have contributed to the currant events at hand some more than others. The other day I took the fam. for a ride up hydepark canyon and the trash left by target shooting was sick! And I'm even a little bit redneck!lol sorry just rambling now!