providence canyon conditions

alwaysxj

one hot moma!!!!
called the ranger yesterday, he said millville is open but will still have snow in some area's. prov on the other hand they are not sure when they will be fixing the road...

Toad

We went up millville this past sunday. Yes there is a big mud hole about 2 miles up. There was a lot of aspen that got blown over recently. We had to cut a couple out the way. People were already making a new trail arount them :( The road is not that bad were it is washed out. We made it fine. If you were in a full size it might be scary. There is a little saddle up high were it the trees turn from aspen to pine. Still had lots of snow right there.

logansportage

I didn't get a chance to drive up there this past weekend to check, so I can't verify that it's open or closed. Sorry. I'll try to check some time this week.

Logansportage

eatrocks

I was on the east side of both and saw the notices 5k fine is all i need to stay away
I’m calling the hj and see if they are really going to support this group

They are out to do the same as suwa there may have been no one there

eatrocks

I am meeting with Dan Miller at 6PM at the frist gate to see if there is any room to deal with him

SportSawyer

I am meeting with Dan Miller at 6PM at the frist gate to see if there is any room to deal with him

Why? Dan Miller is not the land manager. He wants to be between you (and other OHV users) and the land manager. If you think he isn't anti-OHV, then you should read his comments (the comments, appeals, etc. officially submitted to the FS by BRWC) on various projects & planning processes rather than just taking his word for it.

If you really want to get involved effectively, arrange a meeting with the Logan District Ranger, Jennefer Parker.

logansportage

Dan is with Bear River Watershed Council, not the Logan Ranger District. Let us know how the meeting goes because I don't think he is going to do anything but continue to complain that all OHV access should be denied. I think he is more interested in complaining instead of trying to fix the problem.

Logansportage

Toad

Just talked to logan ranger district. The guy said that they had a road crew up Millville this weekend.Should be open in a couple days. Prov. he said might not be open this year. I think i might walk up it today and get some pics.