providence canyon conditions

TJ4Me

Nice pics. I haven't been up Prov. Canyon for a few years. I had to take a double take. Thought maybe you came & took our TJ out for a ride.:eek::)

Crawler6792

Hello - new to the forum. I am going to passing through Utah next week and then back next month. How are the conditions in Providence Canyon this time of year? Is their too much snow? I have the kids and they will want to check out the waterfall... When does snow melt off up there so it is walkable for kids? Looks like a great spot.

Crawler6792

I will run up there on Sunday and check it out.

I'll buy you a case of beer or send you a gift certificate to your favorite restaurant in the area! Can you take a pic? Thanks man!!!! I don't have a killer 4x4 like you guys so keep that in mind :).

Last edited:

XJEEPER

Last time I was up Prov was in February and it looked like this:

282666_272816839516648_590035138_n.jpg

rustyjeep21

We are thinking of coming down memorial weekend. what is the trail like, snow etc. We might hit up millvile or blacksmith fork/hardware ranch. Any info would be helpful. Thanks. RJ

1986ToyRunner

I was up there last weekend and you could easily make it to the quarry and play around there but the trail past the quarry was still covered in snow. Also went up Millville a little ways and never ran into any snow.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Geepen

Hi, I ran on Sunday and was able to make it out road to the north after busting the last few drifts. Snow still blocks to of Millville loop. There was a white crusier with all its tires and wheels gone that the owner need to get out of the canyon. I saw two boys driving it on Memorial Day near the snow line. looks like they broke a steering link and left it after taking the wheels. They might have got it stuck in the snow. Does anyone in Logan area know who it belongs to? I would hate to see it dismantle in the canyon and be an eye sore and have the forest service shut us down.

rustyjeep21

Snow report? We've got a club member coming down this week and he was wondering if you could get from millville to providence or hardware ranch. Any info is appreciated thanks.

Troop92

I was just up Hardware last weekend, 6/21. There was no snow anywhere, really, and conditions were quite dusty. I took lots of photos but none small enough to upload, sadly.

We made it up to Logan Peak easily, there was but one muddy spot/puddle at the treeline in the shade. It was a great time, including losing my clutch on the way down the peak! Made for an interesting drive home.