Providence Canyon-Logan Peak

crawldaddy

I'm thinking about going up Sat morning. I haven't heard if the road is free of snow the whole way up, but it should be fun. I'm thinking of leaving Macys at 8:00 AM. Any one else interested???

crawldaddy

thats a little early for me would you want to change it to 10 and i will
meet up with you.

My wife gave me half the day to play, Ive got to make the most of it. If your coming up Ill watch for you. If everyone wants we could push it back to 9:00 am @ maceys.

Actually though, my schedule changed and if I do it, I have to do it next Tuesday. And let me guess....YOU HAVE TO WORK

Tuesday would be fun(less peaple) Ill be in Bloomington Lake swinging on a rope swing if all goes well.:D

sweet hope to see you their i will bring all my friends we are from hyrum and logan.

Sounds good, should be fun, Like Rotbox said Ive heard there is some snow but its passible with a little throttle action.

OREGON85

from OREGON
I was up there on the 3/4th. All passable but one spot. We got passed it on four wheelers, but it would have been VERY dangerous in anything bigger. There was a go around that had "Trail Closed" sign, but nobody seemed to care:rolleyes:. Its probably good now though. We went late up on the 3rd and came down early on the 4th and just over night it melted a lot.

I'd wish I could make this weekend. There will probably be some fun spots like this...

Attachments

• 5691_582246627864_193308111_33690438_6053344_n.jpg
    5691_582246627864_193308111_33690438_6053344_n.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

logansportage

I'd be there, but I'm headed to Idaho Falls for that weekend. Can't make it on Tuesday either because yes, I do have to work. Someone has to keep the economy from slipping farther into the abyss.

Logansportage

crawldaddy

8:00 is best for me, Ill pull into Macys at 8:00 then on to Prov. If anyone comes late head on up, Ill keep an eye out for any straglers. Ill be in an 85 4runner with my boy and a dog or 2.:greg:

crawldaddy

It was great to meet you tv_larsen. Now Chet(my Son) can spot and properly identify Jeeps, Toyota's, Subarus and now Dodge Power Wagons.:greg: The truck looked killer, thanks for the Coolant!!:rofl:
The day was about as perfect as you could ask for. The sun was behind the clouds and the temp was perfect. Other than 2 coolant lines falling off :rolleyes:as I drove down the road everyhing was perfect.
Sadly no snow to be had anywhere:(I was really hoping to play in some.
If I can figure out how to post pictures Ill get some posted in the trip report section.