Providence Canyon Return June 26

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Well it was another great ride! Big Horn and Ogden Jeepers headed from 21'st street in Ogden and made our way through Brigham up Sardine Canyon and met somemore members at Macey's in Logan. From there we went up to Providence Canyon. It was amazing the amount of turnout we had there! We had a few people overheat and one rollover during the trailride. It wasn't very muddy and there wasn't much snow so it made it that much better.

Providence Canyon is a great proving grounds for testing out your rig. If you can't make it up to Moab very often I Highly suggest catching the next trail run. The view from on top is awesome! The people were great and the rigs were well outfitted, and I don't want to speak for all but IMO it was a great time.

To check out some of the photos and the Video check this site www.ogdenjeepers.com it is a little slow but worth the wait. I hope next time we get more footage of carnage, rollovers, and sweet climbs. Some of us forgot our camera's but when you are awake till 1am trying to get your rig prepped you tend to forget stuff like that the next morning :D . It was worth the trip for me to witness my first rollover. Looked almost like slow motion or like time stood still while it hung in limbo for those first couple of seconds before the actual tipping. Thank God no one got hurt! The rig even finished the rest of the trail and we were just getting started!

Hope to see more of you on our next trip! BTW PokeyYJ I like your "Hang Over" stickers :rofl: .

P

pokeyYJ

Thanx to all who showed me around the area. It was a fun relaxing day on the trail, with beatiful scenery.

"HANG OVER" yeah its pretty funny, I always get a kick out of peoples reaction when they first read it! :rofl:

GreenYJ

:D :D Yeah, that was my wife driving for the first time when she rolled. I had a blast hanging on as i was hoping it would only go on its side and not keep rolling. I didn't even crack my windshied or frame. My door needs to be punded out and the rear side panel need a little work. I was hoping I would of been the first to purt it on its side. oh well, I guess I get to go over backward then. See ya'll on the trails.
:D :D