Providence Canyon -- Sat. 10/10

alwaysxj

one hot moma!!!!
I may have to come do this one. I'm also in an FJ but have a 3 inch lift with 33s and armor underneath, so I think I'd be OK.

Which Macys are u guys meeting at? Can you post an address?

Thanks,
it is on the main street in logan you have to turn on the same street to go up the canyon so you cannot miss it i will look for a address and post it up.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Cool pics bkendall :cool:

The Macey's is at 50 North Highway 165 Providence Utah. Really easy to find its just east of the new Walmart.

It looks like there might be a pretty large turnout for this trip :cool:

Bigzuki, there is a half mile long section above the rock quarry where i think the stock FJ may struggle. If the owner is an experienced driver we could always winch him through if need be. In the summer months this section is much more forgiving.

sixstringsteve

I think we scared him off. I don't think I'm going to make it either. I think I'm going to Moab for some warmer weather. Good luck everyone, thanks for all the info, I'm excited to try it next summer once he's a bit more experienced, and has a lift.

bkendall

JK Owner
I think we are going to skip out on the Moab trip and plan another, longer, trip later in the month. If we meet at Macey's at 9am-ish I will definitely be in for this.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
The more the better imo! There will hopefully be a few coming with me from the other end of the valley as well. Not sure what Oregon had in mind but it would be fun to play in the quarry then see if we can reach the summit of Mt. Logan :greg:

For those with a cb's lets go with CB CHANNEL 7

OREGON85

from OREGON
The more the better imo! There will hopefully be a few coming with me from the other end of the valley as well. Not sure what Oregon had in mind but it would be fun to play in the quarry then see if we can reach the summit of Mt. Logan :greg:

For those with a cb's lets go with CB CHANNEL 7

That's exactly what I had in mind, except I normally use channel 11. I guess I can turn the knob four clicks. :D

There are probably two more non-RME guys I invited coming.

crawldaddy

Ive been looking for a mic mounting bracket this week and found cbs at Flying j and Lws truck stop in Brigham for under $40.00. Also transport Diesel in Logan has them, I just cant remember if they have the $40.00 variety. Buy the way I'm working hard on making it out to this. I hope to be there.