Official PSH Cleanup Alert!

^ Looks like it's still there.

People are always asking, "What can I do to help public land access?" Donating a few bucks to this annual project is a GREAT way to help! Even if it's only $5 or $10, every bit helps!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks to everyone that has pitched in, as mentioned before, every little bit helps! That said, I'm getting nervous... in the past few years doing the PSH Cleanup, we've never entered the week of EJS and been this short of our goal.

I've got a challenge for the members of RME... I'm going to put $250 towards the Cleanup Fund and challenge you guys to not only match that, but BEAT IT, over the next week. You all have until this upcoming Friday, the 22nd, to put $250 in the pot. Can we do it? Yes we can... it will take help from everyone, so please, PLEASE help this cause out.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Woohoo! We're up to 63.4% of goal! Not much more to go, let's keep it rolling! PLEASE keep them coming! :)

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I did just get a nice bonus check in the bank, so I can't justify not giving a little more. Hopefully some more people can pull through and make this happen.

sixstringsteve

Yes its called paypal... right off this site...

right. But most people out there at PSH don't have their laptops with them. I;m wondering if there's a way to donate money on site, without requiring a computer. I've donated, twice, and I'm not there. I think it'd be easier to get the $600 from people who are there, using PSH. Just saying.