PSH port-a-potties - donations are short

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Attached is the invoice for the PSH 2011 port-a-potties.

You can see the total due is $1,696.94, and we have collected $1,524.30 so far. So we are short $172.64 to pay the full invoice. :(

There is also a bill comming for the dumpsters that I have not seen yet.

Any additional donations that can be made to help cover the difference will be appreciated

http://www.rme4x4.com/PSHcleanup.php

Attachments

• CCE05052011_00000.pdf
    547.6 KB · Views: 7

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
We have recieved a second donation today that has us up to $1,717.90, that is enough to cover the potty invoice :greg:

There is a second invoice comming for the dumpsters that I have not seen yet, so anything extra will go towards that invoice. Anything collected over the dumpster needs will go towards the RR4W MUD fund!

Thanks to all those who have helped donate and/or clean up!

Chevycrew

I can't do much from my phone, but ill send a $20 when I get back in town Saturday... I put this challenge out to all the non-gear holders!!!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks everybody! You are all awesome. Thank you for helping us meet the invoices, it means a lot. :) Now that the potty invoice is covered hopefully we can quickly cover the dumpster bill when it shows up and call this a success once again!

Sent 20.00

Thanks! I added it to the total, I'm sure Keith will update the history list asap. :cool:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Don't you just love a little transparency? Knowing where the money is going isn't that hard.

Way to go RME!

It really isn't hard. Huge thanks to Rusted for handling the incoming donations and getting it to where it needs to be and updating the history list. He's also the one who is coordinating with the Sheriffs dept and BLM to get this covered. BIG Props to Rusted. Be sure to thank him for his hard work.

I also like to thank everybody who helped clean up and everybody who has donated large and small. We couldn't pull this off without you. THANK YOU!