Archived PSH Sunday Morning Cleanup Crew

Thursty

Mike, are u the guy with tattoos on your forearms? If so I am the guy u was talking too & my wife with the red hair.
No that wasn't me. That was one of our jailers, Justin. Great guy! Wish I could have met you though. I always try to meet any RME'ers so I can put faces with the names. :)

Last edited:

bamacpl

SAMI,
It is possible I didn't hear some of their conversation however,the sheriff could have handled the situation in a more professional manner. IMO he was prevoking the guy to be rebellious. The situation was a minor issue & could have escalated quickly if the guy didn't just walk away!!

bamacpl

Me too!! But that's not how it happened.....
--as I stated above---I'm not defending the sheriff or the other guy, I know neither of them...I just think the sheriff should have acted more professional. It is what it is

Last edited:

Coco

It was a good clean up day!! Was good to talk with Herzog somemore, and finally see his SICK buggy :D

I will let you guys know a word of caution tho. The one lady that I guess cleans up the hill all the time was talking to me when I arrived saying she was fed up with the amount of litter that is always around PSH during EJS, and that she says that she is really going to push to get it closed down.

Whether it happens or not we need to strive to keep people responsible for there own trash, litter, CIGERETTE BUTTS, etc. I know RME is pretty good at cleaning the hill up, and keeping there trash picked up, but we need to let others know what the consequences could be if they dont clean up.

Just a word of warning. I don't ever want to see the hill close, unless absolutely nesessary. Sure provides entertainment.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I stopped buy on Monday and it looked pretty clean. My 5 year old daughter and my self picked up some trash but really only a 1/3 of a bag or so. Climbed the hill for the first time also on two different lines. It was good times. On the way home from Moab any time we would stop my Daughter would say daddy there is more trash Let go pick it up.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I stopped buy on Monday and it looked pretty clean. My 5 year old daughter and my self picked up some trash but really only a 1/3 of a bag or so. Climbed the hill for the first time also on two different lines. It was good times. On the way home from Moab any time we would stop my Daughter would say daddy there is more trash Let go pick it up.

Now that is awesome! Sounds like some quality time with your daughter, good work!

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
It was a good clean up day!! Was good to talk with Herzog somemore, and finally see his SICK buggy :D

I will let you guys know a word of caution tho. The one lady that I guess cleans up the hill all the time was talking to me when I arrived saying she was fed up with the amount of litter that is always around PSH during EJS, and that she says that she is really going to push to get it closed down.

Whether it happens or not we need to strive to keep people responsible for there own trash, litter, CIGERETTE BUTTS, etc. I know RME is pretty good at cleaning the hill up, and keeping there trash picked up, but we need to let others know what the consequences could be if they dont clean up.

Just a word of warning. I don't ever want to see the hill close, unless absolutely nesessary. Sure provides entertainment.

This needs to be shouted from the rooftops. Most PSH users are dedicated four wheelers and should know better. If you see someone throwing trash of any kind let them know what they are doing to the sport and if need be pick it up yourself.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Maybe we need crowd control and from my experience most of them are four wheelers also. Maybe I should say Hollywood Four Wheelers.