Putting Chevy SRW hubs on a Dodge DRW axle

TubeToy

TubeToy
I have a dodge DRW front king pin dana 60 axle, I want turn this axle into a SRW axle. I have been doing some looking online and people are claming you can use chevy hubs and rotors, I can get brand a brand new set of Hubs and Rotors for a Chevy SRW for $400, but I can not find any new Dodge ones. Will this work and if so what eles might I need to make the swap. Thanks

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
It should bolt right on. AFAIK, Dodge and Chevy 60 outers are more or less identical assuming both are internal type hubs.

TubeToy

TubeToy
dodge hub 2.jpgdodge 60.jpg
The hubs look like these ones, the left is a DRW the right is a SRW but they should be the same hub. They look like they are an external hub type. So if I put Chevy spindles and hubs and rotors on, can I still use the brake backing brakets and calipers or will I have to change those to chevy as well?

Last edited:

TubeToy

TubeToy
I have made a few call and talked with a few other people and it looks like I can use the same brakes and brackets, I have asked a few shops and they say I dont have to change the spindles as long as mine are 6 bolt, BUT THEY ARE NOT FOR SURE. ON A CHEVY DANA 60 DRW YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANG THEM, Has any one on here ever done this swap out on a dodge 60

Last edited: