Q-Tips

Cleaning my ears is like......

• Total voters

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I thought I was the only one with this obsession. Its good to know I am not alone. I go through at least 10-20 a day. It feels soooo good. My left ear also makes me cough.

chicky

Peep!
So... I'm a girl and I must say I love cleaning out my ears too. It feels really good!! Sometimes I will do it before and after a shower. I also have a bobby pin that I like to use sometimes. It feels really good to get in there and scratch around and get any chunks out. Now this being said, my husband never uses them.. that I know of.
He thinks I'm the odd one.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
So... I'm a girl and I must say I love cleaning out my ears too. It feels really good!! Sometimes I will do it before and after a shower. I also have a bobby pin that I like to use sometimes. It feels really good to get in there and scratch around and get any chunks out. Now this being said, my husband never uses them.. that I know of.
He thinks I'm the odd one.

That is funny! I like your devotion to Q-tipping, it's a magical thing for those who are blessed with the gift. :rofl:

Tell the Monkster he should try Q-tipping again some time...:D

Wyte

well after readin this i thought id better give it a try.... the Q-Tip came out lookin like i just stuck it down the barrel of a muzzleloader!! Black with cunks of steel on it haha and now thanks to you im officaly addicted to it! thanks for the new hobby :p

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I tried it today, thanks to this thread. Meh...

I got a little bit of stuff out, but nothing major. It certainly wasn't incredibly pleasurable or anything.

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
Don't doctors and the very box itself say not to use them in the ear canal?

I'm waiting for one of you guys to rupture your eardrum and lodge a q-tip in your brain due to one of your orgasmic sneezes.... weirdos :ugh:

Last edited:
I'm waiting for one of you guys to rupture your eardrum and lodge a q-tip in your brain due to one of your orgasmic sneezes.... weirdos :ugh:

:rofl: I've seen Chris get all kinds of jiggy with his q-tipping and he has yet to cause any noticable damage. It's also been reported that Chadrick has pulled out actual brain matter and he doesn't have a q-tip lodged anywhere......well, that I know of......:ugh:

chadschoon

Is this why I cannot hear ;) now to freak you all out a little, my wife works at Utah valley hospital, she has had Dr's tell her that ear wax is a bug repelant. They say that people that clean there ears all the time actually get bugs in there ears. Aparently they see it all the time :) hasn't stopped me

Last edited: