Quality EZ-Up style canopy?

CJJ92yj

I'm not a fan of the EZ-UP ones. I've had 3 of them get the scissor system bent up beyond repair due to light to moderate winds. This probably doesn't help you though, but I'd look at something different if it were me.

dustybronco

www.sextonoffroad.com
Kurt, I bought mine 5 or 6 years ago, the Caravan. It was the best quality I could find but I also went with the best model they had. every thing has held up very well except the carry bag. it still functions but both wheels have broken off. I paid around $800 but that had my logo all over it and it came with a back drop Canopy.

MOODY

Bald Guy
The Kirkham's canopies are stellar. Certainly not as easy as the 'EZUP' style, but nice nonetheless, and built to last. I am probably going to pick one up for Powell in a few weeks.

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
I have been using my EZUP canopy for about two years now for shows and events and love it. If you use the tiedowns properly the wind dont bother it much. It only takes me a few minutes to set up and looks really nice

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
EZUp fan here too. I put mine up in the spring over my outdoor kitchen and leave it up until mid october when I winterize everything. It's been going strong for seven years now.