Quite possibly the most nerve racking tow ive ever done.....

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
.... my parents 67 Cobra. my step dad broke the shift linkage, didnt mention how though :D

34505_1367121544592_1428286145_30917382_8061486_n.jpg

i had to unload it into our garage next to the 72 Midget and the 56 Studabaker Truck

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
LOVE them. I've been looking at the Factory Five version for years.

VERY sexy, and not unreasonable, either. Like $30k nicely finished, depending on what that means to you. I like the newish '33 coupe. heck, I like all 3 of their offerings. That GT thing is nuts with a LS engine.

CJ Matt

LOVE them. I've been looking at the Factory Five version for years.

I looked into those too. I would have to have a big block Ford in one if I had the money to buy one. I would also look at the ones that Shelby does. I believe there is a place in Provo that makes aluminum bodies too.

Bart

The place in Provo is Kirkhams and they do an all aluminum body that by itself is close to $100,000. They own a lot of the original Shelby patterns, dies, and molds.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Nice car, but we need more photos. :D

If anybody has a hankering for Cobras, head out to Miller Motorsports Park and check out their Museum. Seriously cool stuff. You might be surprised.

Thursty

The place in Provo is Kirkhams and they do an all aluminum body that by itself is close to $100,000. They own a lot of the original Shelby patterns, dies, and molds.

Didn't Shelby American buy out Kirkhams? Maybe it was just a rumor. My Dad bought a Mustang from one of their employees when I was 16 or 17. They took the time to show us around the shop and gave us some promotional photos. It was great. I've always dreamed of having a Cobra, black with bronze stripes. :D

CJ Matt

Didn't Shelby American buy out Kirkhams? Maybe it was just a rumor. My Dad bought a Mustang from one of their employees when I was 16 or 17. They took the time to show us around the shop and gave us some promotional photos. It was great. I've always dreamed of having a Cobra, black with bronze stripes. :D

Shelby does offer aluminum bodies but I believe they are having them made in England again. I think they are all done by hand too. I found the time to go to the Shelby museum and take the tour about 5 years ago. It was right before the Mustang GT500 was out and they had one of the prototype cars there in the shop. The coolest car in the museum was the original Cobra. The interior is well worn and there was a chip in the paint showing another color. The reason was because they only had one operational car and they repainted it for different magazines to make it look like there was more. Supposedly he was offered over 20 million for that car. He still has it:D

Sorry I am a HUGE Shelby fan, both the man and the cars.