Racing to Save Lives

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Guys, I am involved in an upcoming event at Miller Motorsports Park organized by Racing to Save Lives. www.racing2savelives.org (this is a motorcycle riding event)

This event is a fundraiser for childrens charities like Make A Wish and many others. People are asked to make pledges in a riders name. The more pledges we get the longer we ride.

This is a fantastic way for us to show our community support and help some kids who REALLY need us. Last year Scott Christianson (a racer) had a young child come up in the pits and tell him he always wanted to ride a motorcycle. Scott broke every rule in the book and put the kid on his bike (with a helmet)and took him for a lap of the paddock. Scott was fined $100 for the infraction, he gladly paid it. The kid passed away 2 months later...his parents called Scott to let him know that their son talked about that ride everyday until he passed away.

This is a chance to have an impact on some kids who deserve to have a fun day, forget their problems and get some financial help.

You can donate directly to R2SL in my pledge account or anyones via PayPal from this link. I will never see or touch a dime of your money, it goes directly to R2SL. Anything you can do - even $5 helps a great deal.

http://www.racing2savelives.org/pledge.php?a=203&b=Tim&c=Koehler