Raffle Jeep

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
olywrestle said:
What is the last day we can buy tickets for the Raffle Jeep?

I think you can buy them until there are no more available. Last I heard they were down to about 1500 left and going FAST the past few weeks. Get with Kurt (aka Cruiseroutfit)...... I'm sure he'll have much more updated numbers.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Correct, we only have aroud 1500 tickets left and they have been moving quickly lately (so buy yours now :D). But, assuming we have tickets remaining... we will sell them up to the raffle (~10 minutes before we pull a ticket).

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
cruiseroutfit said:
Correct, we only have aroud 1500 tickets left and they have been moving quickly lately (so buy yours now :D). But, assuming we have tickets remaining... we will sell them up to the raffle (~10 minutes before we pull a ticket).
Bring me two tickets for that windshield you want and I will buy another two...:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
AirborneXJ said:
Just wondering what the status of my tickets are? No pressure, just curious.

How did you purchase them? Paypal? It can take a week or two to get the tickets back to you in the mail. However the actual ticket stub is taken care of as soon as the Paypal comes in.

What was the name & email address you purchased them under?

XJumpmaster

XJumpmaster
They were ordered on Paypal for Josh Newren joshnewren@yahoo
I had the first set in just over a week! They're probly in the mail.

Thanks, Kurt!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I just ordered my second set of 10 today, Ill watch for them in the mail. Props to U4WDA and the build sponcers for a chance to win a nice CJ and support access at the same time.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
AirborneXJ said:
They were ordered on Paypal for Josh Newren joshnewren@yahoo
I had the first set in just over a week! They're probly in the mail.

I forwarded this info to the ticket dude, I know he was out of tickets (we have plenty more) and he just got restocked. I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
cruiseroutfit said:
I forwarded this info to the ticket dude, I know he was out of tickets (we have plenty more) and he just got restocked. I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks!

I also ordered my with paypal, first 10 last week, another 10 today. thanks

Tickets!!
AhHHHHhhhhhhHhhHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the PP/mailorder ticket guy, I have had some emails bounce, so's here is a public posting.
All orders have bin processed, if not shipped.
Any problems/questions/whatever, contact me, Russ, at dsrtdino@qwest.net, I can give you ticket numbers and when you should get them.
Thanks for all the GREAT support from RME!!!!
This is one sweeeeet 'ole cj, good luck to all!

Russ