Random spot in east Lehi

dash

So yesterday the wife and I could off on a drive. We do this most every Sunday. This time we were in east Lehi. When we got out there were ny airport dr and happened into a large dirt area. It did not have no trespassing signs but rather a no atv sign. we went in thinking it was a shortcut and i wasn't breaking any tresspassing laws i knew of but then ended up getting out where ever i could. What is it called? Or who owns it? weiredest thing we have seen in Lehi to date. if you know share the knowledge please.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Owned by TBT property management and Despain Gravel LC. I have seen it before, Old gravel pit is my guess

sixstringsteve

The city is planning on building a giant park there. I assume it's closed for vehicles, but I have no facts to back it up. Just remember that a lack of signage does not necessarily mean an areais open. If it were legal it'd be a great place to test clearances and flex your rig out without having to drive super far away.

dash

huh. nice homes all around and then random dirt spot the was well groomed. thanks for the info