Rattle-Con 28th of april, saturday.

ricsrx

I am gonna try to make it & I'll Try to get two other rigs to come with....
--what chevron are y'all referring too? I'll be coming from Ogden area

its at Redwood rd (1700 W) and (hwy 73 (cedar fort rd), or Lehi main st ).

Ima9er

Crazy Man
getting excited, finally get to get my rig out of hiding, and see how she does. just in time before i go to maob.. yay for fun runs around utah..

Ima9er

Crazy Man
anyone else wanting to come. it looks like there is going to be a few, not a lot.. this should be a great day to play in the rocks/maybe mud, dirt, who knows with the utah weather.. haha ill be there around 1030 on saturday.

Israel

I'll be there with two of my kids. I'm not sure about Constrictor. I've never ran either trail, so I don't know what to expect. I'm on 32" tires and have open diffs.

Omgbecki

anyone else wanting to come. it looks like there is going to be a few, not a lot.. this should be a great day to play in the rocks/maybe mud, dirt, who knows with the utah weather.. haha ill be there around 1030 on saturday.

You'll be at the trail at 1030?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
with any luck, I will be out there tomorrow.

I will have my boys with me so I can't commit to any specific time, but if you see a yellow scrambler, say hi... :D

Anothermoparman

Hey all, new guy here just chiming in. I have been to the snakes twice. Once in my JKU and once on my atv. I love this trail for some reason I don't know. But I am having a hard time deciding which day to run. I have a stock 2012 JKU Sport S. So nothing too extreme.

Omgbecki

Anyone in the ogden ish area hit me up 8015641676 we could caravan together.
I can't remember how long it takes to get there :( any ideas guys?