rattle-con Oct. 21

Omgbecki

Ok so I'm seeing this girl and her kids have never been past a dirt road. Any interest? I'm looking at maybe running both but not set on anything. Let me know if interested. I'd like to go early afternoon as she don't get her kids til 8am and I live in Ogden.

wjwithawj

I'd be up for it if my rig is ready... need to finish sliders and frame reinforcement. Should be ready. Possibly my brother in law as well

army88m(josh)

would yall care if a new guy tagged along id love to get out ive heard alot about this rattlesnake trail not sure bout the other one though.... i have a stock 89 wrangler not sure if yall would be willing to kinda teach a newbie a lil about it but id love to go if yall will have me along? -josh-

wjwithawj

Should we meet at the cheveron out there and go from there? My rig is getting closer so I should be able to go. Ill be in the blue and black wj with no bumper

@army88...come and join in the fun. Not sure how far w sticker will get... but you can always jump in with someone else

Last edited:

Omgbecki

I'm still conferring with the women. I don't know if her kids could handle the hour or so drive on top of the trail. Lol. Ifwecan make it I'll be in a black tj with silver fender flares.

I heard a stock one can do it with smart driving. Can't say much about it though.

TROKITA

ill see if my girlfriend is down to go, i really want her to go on a off road ride with me, not sure if i can. ill keep u posted til then

06blackse

The frontier I have has a five inch db lift and 33's, would I be able to do these trails? Would I need sliders? I would love to go I just don't know if I have enough of a setup to go

army88m(josh)

sorry fellas i cant make this one i got asked to work this sunday as much as i would love to go gotta make that money too.....but if anyone is doing anything the weekend of the 26 (fri) or the 27th (sat) im free for sure and willing to be learned a thing a two if anyone is still willing to go out with a neewbie....let me know thanks again guys