Rattle Snake (5 mile pass)

ewander

I don't work on Friday's, so I decided to run up the "rattle snake" today (Demon, isn't this what the trail is called that we ran last month?). There wasn't much left of the actual trail, after all the rain Utah had while I was in Hawaii. It took me forever to find the actual trail.....plus that was only my second time up to 5 mile pass. It was still fun. The water moved some rocks around the tree area, so we might want to make that spot a little harder, like it was the first time we went through...

Other than that, it was a great way to waste a few hours....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'd like to get out later today and run a trail or something today, but I've got some more work planned for the jeep this weekend.

How's Matt's cherokee comming along? Making any plans for Moab or anywhere else soon?

ewander

Mark,

I can't on Saturday, but as I have family coming in from out of town....and then my wife has to work that afternoon....there are always excuses eh?

Shane,

Matt's jeep looks great. We replaced his motor mounts with the MORE ones last weekend. I gave him an old Detroit locker , so we might put that in soon. I was thinking about going to Moab the 4th and 5th of October. Some guys at my work wants to run the Helldorado trails. Who knows, I would also like to do a spring over on my little brother's CJ some time soon, so much to do and so little time. Maybe I should quit my job and work on jeeps full time....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
dude this thread is from last year. i know how to get there in go left and right terms, others know the names and numbers on the roads. sorry.