Rattle Snake Constrictor Snow run 01/01/2009

Coco

very possible!!!! I would like too! Dad might as well!:D Just depends

Would be cool to meet a bunch of ya

maquet24

I think I'm going to go over to Lil' Moab instead. I've got a bunch of family that wants to go, which makes a trail run difficult. I'll still probably see you guys at the Chevy around noon though.

smashmetal

I think I'm going to go over to Lil' Moab instead. I've got a bunch of family that wants to go, which makes a trail run difficult. I'll still probably see you guys at the Chevy around noon though.

I havent been to Lil' Moab yet. What time you plan'n on leaving the Layton area?

4554x4

always modifing something
May be interested

What are the conditions at rattlesnake or little moab? Will there be lots of snow on the rocks? I dont think rock crawling will be very fun if covered with snow.

rock4fun

I was planing on going out some where with my 9yr old boy he was excited I was excited.So after I got off work I went and made sure the crawler would start and checked all it's vitals and when I got home I found out the boy was really sick with strep.So I told him I was probly still going and he begged me not to leave him so I guess I will not be heading any where after all but ya all have a good time for me.

CJ Matt

If you guys make it I want a trip report! I am sure I will hear a lot from smashmetal at work too.

4554x4

always modifing something
Still maybe

will you guys pull my junk out

What do you mean? If you mean pull your junk out of the snow etc. of course we would! Nobody gets left behind. If you mean pull the junk out of your trunk, well....

I guess no one knows about condition out on the trail? How much snow? I might make it, got a few things to fix in the morning. (build front driveshaft, etc.)

Last edited:

smashmetal

Damn, I loaded everything last night! That means im atleast going, Ill still be at the Cheveron at 1200. I guess a spot can be detremanded at the Cheveron by who ever shows up.