Rattle snake or Little moab

demon jeep

Banned
Since I am to poor to go to desert mountain I was wondering who all wants to play this wek end at ether place.
If so lets meet at the Albertsons in Lehi at 10:00 am and go to witch ever one we decide on.

It will be Saturday the 23rd

P

pokeyYJ

Whats the Crossroads, I don't hail from the south end of the valley like you boys

demon jeep

Banned
Remember going out of Lehi the fist stop light out in the middle of nowere that is Redwood road and SR73 that is knowen as the cross raod so go west out of Lehi and go across the tracks and the river then there is the cross roads

P

pokeyYJ

I'll see what I can do about work and let you guys know probably by Fri. or Sat.

P

pokeyYJ

I might be able to get my dad to go, Adam is out because he put his 32's and his plow back on for the winter. (It looks GAY now:eek: )

P

pokeyYJ

If I can make it I will bring you black bra. Adam has told me that he is done for the year, his first trip out next year will be to EJS. That plow braket just sits so low that he can't go anywhere.

P

pokeyYJ

Heck Yeah, I am in for Sunday and will be at the crossroads at 9:00 a.m. if you guys are still going.