Rattle Snake

VANDALL

Just got back from Rattle Snake and me and my girl pick
up a bag full of trash from the trail............
people can be so lazy...........

Sorry no pic's.

VANDALL

suv

Booty-fab Instructor
Yeah, that :mad2: me right off. I remember a spot in Moab we would always camp...just off the start of Poison Spider and overlooking the river. Every time we went there we would pick up a full trash bag of stuff - it's no wonder they've closed everything down there to camping. Thanks for picking up the shiz, helps the lot of us look better.

demon jeep

Banned
Looks liek Iam not the only one that gets pissed about all the trash out there.
Its funny I get **** for bitching about it and picking it up.
Good for ya for picking up trash we need more like you out there.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
demon jeep said:
...Its funny I get **** for bitching about it and picking it up.....

No, you just get sh*t for all your bitching... the picking up is fine ;)

On a side note.. I got the rundown from the BLM rangers in Moab after seeing my truck bed full of emptees and two bottles in my hand... all litter I had picked up... He asked who was driving, I replied "me"... he said, no really, who is driving you guys tonight... I again replied "me".. he asked who the bottles blonged to, I replied "litter", he said "I've heard that one a million times"... after a breif talk he discovered that they really were litter along with the truck bed full of trash too...

MOAB got TRASHED over Easter... :(

I have never seen more trash than I did in the Kane Creek Campground... the owners of that place best be ashamed!

demon jeep

Banned
Oaky noe tell the truth who was really driving :rofl:
People just dont give a ****, just think some one else will pick it up.
And we will. :-\

The best thing I picked up out there was a broken axle shaft, just sitting in the middle of the trail and oil every were.

redrockcrawler

earth rover 2012
the best thing i picked up on the trail was the girl that her boy friend left her there so he could go get parts ill bet he was pissed when he got back

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
we were on upper helldorado and some drunken idiots were in front of us. While trying to figure out how to get his piece through the squeeze, a beer can fell out and landed under the rig. We pointed it out to one of them and they just shrugged it off. So we made fun of how inept they were for the next 45 minutes. I made sure they heard me talk about how I watched my buddies little sister drive the trail in ten minutes a couple weeks back... ;)

Cody