Rattlesnake 2/9/03 Wasatch Cruisers

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
We had our monthly trail run on Saturday, turned out great. We initailly planned the trip with the idea of 10-12 rigs showing up. As the day approached the number skyrocketed. As we waited at the gas station in Cedar Fort, more and more continued to roll in. We ended up with 26 rigs, a huge group on the short Rattlesnake trail. We actually hit the trail aroud 11:00 and moved through it at a very reasonable speed considering the amount of vehicles. The only carnage was a birfield (not me this time) and a bent tie rod, both of which were taken care of after the trail. At the top we met up with some fellow RME listers and and played around (thanks for the ride Smokin' Camel)... :D

Check out the pics here... courtesy of Wasatch Cruiser Club members Wayne and Ken Dahlberg...Thanks Dahlbergs!
http://www.collegeinternetsolutions.com/cisautoweb/dtlc/rattlesnake/

For more info about the Wasatch Cruisers, check out our site:
http:..www.wasatchcruisers.org

:D

Box Rocket

bored
Although we had a huge group and ended up standing around as much as actually driving, it was a blast. Thanks for taking us out there Kurt! I'm definitely going out again (with a smaller group) ;) so I can play on the waterfall a bit more. I need to conquer that right hand line so you guys quit harrassing me about getting a front locker:D .

BTW, does anyone know if I can replace just the knobs/valves on RS9000 shocks? Lost both knobs off my rear shocks on Saturday. :(

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by WasatchCruiser
BTW, does anyone know if I can replace just the knobs/valves on RS9000 shocks? Lost both knobs off my rear shocks on Saturday. :(

Did you rip them off on the trail or were they seized and broke off while trying to adjust them?

Pathos

BTW, does anyone know if I can replace just the knobs/valves on RS9000 shocks? Lost both knobs off my rear shocks on Saturday.

easy, remove the shocks and take em to any shop that sells em and have em exchanged :) Lifetime waranty is a good thing..

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by WasatchCruiser
They got torn off on the rocks. :( I guess I'll see if 4WP will replace them.

Good Luck :D Make sure you get them for the old RS9000's, I would imagine that the valve has changed on the new ones since they are a 9 speed shock with a different valving system.