Northern Utah Rattlesnake 3/29

Sidious

I'm going to rattlesnake on Sunday. If anyone is interested let me know.

I moved back to Utah a year ago and have only recently pulled the Jeep out of storage, and don't really have any wheeling buddies here.

azoroc

both that is a trail that goes actually from farmington to bountiful i usually like a night ride but for that i need a guide ,at one point there is a antenna array and i believe is close to apex view is awesome

Sidious

Where do you normally go wheeling? I ran rattlesnake Saturday, and would like to run constrictor but would want to go with another vehicle for that one. There was a big crowd at the waynes world obstacle.

When do they normally open tibblefork in american fork canyon?

azoroc

i am noob that is limited to beginner trails i have been out 2-3 times to farmington canyon at 9;30 pm had a great time got back at bout 4: . my jeep is a modded yj to coil with very little travel and the front axle is unlocked until i can fix it ,keep in touch man

Troop92

a trail that goes actually from farmington to bountiful

Skyline connects Farmington Canyon to the Bountiful B, but it is closed during the winter (usually Oct to June) for safety concerns. From there, access to radio tower (can't get quite up to it), Farmington Flats and Bountiful Peak campgrounds, and many side trails to take.

Where do you normally go wheeling?

When do they normally open tibblefork in american fork canyon?

Common Northern Utah wheeling spots are the above mentioned areas, Hardware Ranch area up by Logan (summer/fall), west desert, 5 Mile, Little Moab, and AF Canyon. AF opens when snow clears and road won't be damaged by vehicular use.

Last edited: