Rattlesnake and Constictor

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Instead of all the bickering, just follow this general rule: If you see an easy route around a more difficult part of a trail, that is called a bypass.

~ 95% of bypasses are BAD and are considered trail widening, which is a problem that causes trail closure.

Read the signs, follow the rules, and have fun! :)

Anybody want to give this guy a map so he can find the trails? I don't have one on hand...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
bretto said:
thanks for the advise

You are onto something though. A very good point. Most people have no idea that is a bypass. And I don't think we need to jump down the throat of those who are unaware.

I remember when wheelers worked for eachother and not against. We all need to just get the education out there. :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Anyone have a scan of the recent trail maps in the U4WDA Compass Magazine??

There were some RS & Con trail cards that you can cut out and put in your glovebox for the two trails with GPS, etc.

Mosquito

constictor

Wow that was an intense read. I would like to thank all that replied. I do know the land laws and am very aware of bypass routes. My cousin and I had a good time on the trail sticking to the trail. It is illegal to stray from any create any other path than the designated trail. Somtimes it is hard to tell however ignorance is no excuse. I have 93 YJ with a junkyard spring over and 33's and a 4:1 kit and open diffs the rest is stock. My cousin runs 38's with 60 front and 14 bolt rear, 4:1 dana 300 and t-18 tranny. We was able make it to the eagles nest with a little bit of driving and alot of second efforts. My cousin could had gone on but I new my limits and we turned back. All in all we had a great time and I would be willing to run it again with any interested party. I am out to have a good time. Thanks for the info.

Paco